Ethique Advent Calendar

It's November, which for me means its pretty much Christmas time. I've already started listening to my Christmas playlist and planning a Christmas party for before I leave. One thing I've never really gotten into is advent calendars. When I was a child I never had chocolate advent calendars, and I certainly didn't care for any other kind. However now as I get a bit older I can see that advent calendars are great for testing a variety of different products for a much cheaper price. 
The other day when I got home from school my mum surprised me with the Ethique advent calendar! I had never heard of Ethique before, but I'm very interested in the brand now. Ethique is one of the first brands to develop an entirely solid product range. They sell a variety of skincare, hair, pet, and home products, all in bar form and can boast their prevention of 150,000 plastic bottles being manufactured and disposed of world wide. The products are all natural, sustainable, and have raving reviews, so I am very excited to give some a try.

The advent calendar has 12 sections with 12 mini beauty bars. All, apart from one, are cute little love heart shapes. They smell AMAZING! The scents are lime, ginger, lavender, peppermint, orange and vanilla. So far my favourite scent is ginger, but they are all lovely. This advent calendar prevents 3 bottles from being manufactured.

Products you can expect:

Day 1 - Saving Face, Serum
Day 2 - Foot Pumice
Day 3 - Foot Balm
Day 4 - Lavender Deoderant
Day 5 - Lime and Ginger Bodywash
Day 6 - Bliss Bar (cleanser)
Day 7 - Lime and Coconut Butter Block
Day 8 - Gingersnap Face Scrub (my fave)
Day 9 - The Guardian Conditioner
Day 10 - Damage Control Shampoo
Day 11 - Sweet Orange and Vanilla creme (body wash)
Day 12 - Lime and Ginger Bodywash

I love what Ethique stands for, and have very high expectations for the products. I hope that I find some new favourites because I would love to replace my current products with more sustainable products.


Amesmames xx

No comments

Post a Comment

A Weekend in Wellington

When my best friend, Ellie, moved to Wellington for uni at the beginning of the year she made me promise to come at visit her at least once ...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig