Winter Walks









 Last Monday was one of the nicest days we've had in a long time, it was so lovely and warm. So I did what any teenage girl would do, I dragged my brother out for a walk - which turned into more of a photo shoot. He wasn't impressed, but I couldn't let the chance pass me by!

It is winter now, my least favourite time of year. As much as I love cozy days wrapped up in blankets watching tv and playing board games, the reality of winter for me is stressful projects, tests, long and slow days at school, and a general lack of motivation. The truth is I've been very lazy and, I wouldn't say depressed, but low and lonely. I've been saying I'm too busy to do housework and homework, and then just going on my phone in all my spare time. So I'm making a huge effort to nip it in the bud, by doing little things like going on walks, face timing friends, and getting off technology more often.

Although I'm doing a lot better attitude wise, I'm still counting down the days until the school holidays. Two weeks and four days to go! I'm keeping myself going by planning holiday activities and blog posts. If anyone has any cheap ideas for Christchurch in winter I'm all ears!

Outfit Details:
Rib Knit Sweater - $70, H&M
Boyfriend Jeans - $50, Cotton on
Black Ankle Boots - $80, Number One Shoes
Ring - $30, Ore Jewellery
Leather Jacket - Glassons


Amesmames xx

No comments

Post a Comment

A Weekend in Wellington

When my best friend, Ellie, moved to Wellington for uni at the beginning of the year she made me promise to come at visit her at least once ...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig