Lush Chick'n'Mix Bath Bomb


When it comes to Lush Easter bath bombs, I thought my favourite would forever be the Golden Egg bath bomb melt. I, of course, hadn't yet tried the chick'n'mix bath bomb. I have completely fallen in love with the bergamont, and tonka scent, and the vibrant colours of this bath bomb.

The brilliant thing about this bath bomb, is that it's not just one, but in fact three seperate bath bombs. In other words, that's at least three relaxing Easter baths! There are two larger bombs, which slot together to form what I think is supposed to be an egg (?), and one little orange bomb hidden on the inside. The blue section has a little sliver of glitter, but apart from that, they have little to no glitter, which means I didn't have to scrub the glitter off the bath like I do after using a Golden Egg.

I am obsessed with the scent of this bath bomb! It smells exactly like jelly, sweet and delicious. Tonka and bergamont make my favourite lush scent yet. It beats snow fairy, olive branch, and honey I washed the kids!

I thoroughly enjoyed using the Chick'n'Mix bath bomb, and if you are able to get your hands on one (depending on where you are in the world) I would definitely recommend it! I'm hoping and praying they bring this one back next Easter!


Amesmames xx

P.s. Follow the Bloglovin link in the sidebar, and follow me on bloglovin so you can keep up to date with all my blogposts!

No comments

Post a Comment

A Weekend in Wellington

When my best friend, Ellie, moved to Wellington for uni at the beginning of the year she made me promise to come at visit her at least once ...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig