Christmas Wishlist 2016

Christmas, it's the most wonderful and, for many people, the most stressful time of year. It can be a hectic month spent scrambling around the mall trying to find the perfect present, or it can be a merry month filled with music, food, family, and memories. I generally find it the later, and so even present shopping is enjoyable for me. I love searching for the perfect gift, I love wrapping the gift, and I love watching people open their presents. I almost like giving presents more than I do receiving them, almost.
However, I know for a lot of people that the worst part Christmas is trying to find a gift that someone will really like. To give you some inspiration here is my Christmas wishlist for 2016:




3.Fairy Lights $30








11.Cluse Watch $169


I hope this has inspired you, and helped you to go out there and shop like you mean it!


Amesmames xx

No comments

Post a Comment

A Weekend in Wellington

When my best friend, Ellie, moved to Wellington for uni at the beginning of the year she made me promise to come at visit her at least once ...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig