We all wake up pretty early in the morning and slip into mum and dad's room, and sit at the end of their bed. Then we open presents, and chat until late. When we do eventually get up we have a special breakfast of the birthday girl/boys choice. The entire day is just different and special, and I love that!
One of my biggest problems every year is when people ask me what I want for my birthday and I can never remember! So this year I have been proactive, and made a wee list of a few things that I, and I'm sure other teenage girls, would like to receive:
1. Yankee Candle - $33.49
2. Lush Blackberry Bath Bomb - $6.90
3. Body Shop Body Butter - $36.95
4. Make up in general (I used lipstick to represent it)
5. Millie Marotta Colouring Book - $24.99
6. Country Road Bag - $89.90
7. Toms Shoes - $50-$160
8. Victoria's Secret Perfume - $25
9. Billabong Wetsuit - $159.99
These are just a few things that I would love to be given for my birthday, there are a few other things such as fairy lights and face masks that I didn't put on the list, but otherwise I would be very happy to get these gifts.
I hope that this post has given you a bit of inspiration for future birthday presents, let me know what you would add to this list down in the comments.