Spring/ Summer



This post is a little delayed considering its been spring for around a month (at least in the southern hemisphere is has), but whatever. Spring has Sprung! And with now spring here I can't help but get excited for summer. Summer is probably my favourite time of year. I just love the long, warm evenings sitting outside chatting with my family. Not to mention holidays, that's always a bonus.

I also love the spring/summer fashion. You no longer have to spend $100 on a coat, instead you could by 3 or 4 light singlets. Everything is much more affordable, and casual. I feel like there is a lot less pressure when it comes to summer fashion as well.
I recently had a wee shop on boohoo, and now already have some things ready for summer which has made me even more excited for summer!

This summer me and my best friend are planning a trip up to the Gisborne to visit my grandparents, and I cannot wait. We will most likely spend each day taking long walks up the many great beaches Gisborne has too offer, swimming, shopping, and just generally relaxing. This will also lead to lots of photos which I will probably share with you when the time comes.

What are your plans for the summer? And what are your thoughts on summer fashion? I would love to hear in the comments.


Amesmames xx

P.s. I am in love with the new One Direction song Infinity! It's such a cute one, make sure you listen to it. :)

2 comments

  1. Hi, I just wanted to say that I love your blog! My name is Mia and I'm from Sydney, Australia. I just restarted my blog so I don’t have much on it yet, but here’s the link: www.hugspugsandkisses.wordpress.com
    thanks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mia, thank you! I will definitely take a look at your blog :)

      Delete

A Weekend in Wellington

When my best friend, Ellie, moved to Wellington for uni at the beginning of the year she made me promise to come at visit her at least once ...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig