The blogging feels

Hey hey, a couple of things have happened recently which have made me really think about blogging and the effect its had on me.
For one, I accidentally shared an Instagram photo from  on my personal/private Facebook account. That may not sound like a massive deal to most people, but this is anonymous blog, it's more personal, and I prefer to keep it just to myself, and others who I don't personally know from around the world. So when all these people I knew from school and things suddenly started following me and liking my pictures on my blog account I freaked out, and deactivated the account.

As well as deactivating the Instagram account, I deleted a lot of my past posts, because I suddenly got very insecure about people I know reading my blog posts.

I was tempted to delete this blog completely, but the thought of not having this blog really upset me. It seems really silly since I don't get many page views, and next to no comments, but this blog has been something I could work for. After each blog post I feel very happy with myself and like I've actually accomplished something, which is way better than wasting my time on Instagram or Facebook.

It's a small little outlet for me which I love and enjoy. I will probably make another Instagram account in the future, and possibly even an account on Twitter or Facebook. We'll just have to wait and see.
Thank you to those people who take the time to read my probably boring blog posts. it won't seem like much to anyone else, but those couple of page views a day really do make me feel accomplished and valued.


Amesmames xx

Psalm 121:1-2 - I lift my eyes up to the mountains- where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord the maker of heaven and earth.

No comments

Post a Comment

A Weekend in Wellington

When my best friend, Ellie, moved to Wellington for uni at the beginning of the year she made me promise to come at visit her at least once ...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig