Easter Lush Products

Yes just like on valentines weekend, I could not resist the special lush bath products. Again I could only choose two, so I got the Golden Egg bath melt/ballistic, and the Immaculate Eggception bath bomb in pink.

 The Golden Egg bath melt/ballistic:
Before I even put it in the bath I was in like heaven. This smelled so good. I think it was the same scent as "Honey I Washed the Kids" I am definitely going to look into that now, because I looove this scent. When I put it in the bath the first layer melted away leaving yummy ingredients that are good for the skin, and then the second layer slowly fizzed away leaving the bath a really bright, pretty much neon yellow. I always find it a little bit awkward with a yellow bath, like I feel like I'm bathing in pee, but even with that feeling, I really enjoyed it. I also think that this is a super lovely way to celebrate Easter, like does this not scream victory to you?
The Immaculate Eggception bath bomb:
This one I thought smells like the cinders bath bomb from the Christmas selection, so really nice, and simple. It fizzed away almost instantly leaving the bath a nice pink colour, that you would expect from this bath bomb. The other good thing about this is you can break it open, and ther is a little chick inside, so with the broken pieces you can have multiple baths. It was really relaxing and comfortable, and I am looking forward to using us again.


Hope you enjoyed this post
Amesmames xx

John 3:16. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." 

No comments

Post a Comment

A Weekend in Wellington

When my best friend, Ellie, moved to Wellington for uni at the beginning of the year she made me promise to come at visit her at least once ...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig