The Best Time of Day


One of my favourite things, in the world, is sunset and dusk. I just love long drawn out summer evenings with long mild walks with the family, and church events spent in gardens with friends talking until dark. But I also love cozy winter evening, watching classic movies or reading till the wee hours in the morning all wrapped up in blankets.





Everything just feels better in the evening, when the day is winding down, and there's nothing to worry about. I guess it's also because when I was little at Christmas time my whole family used to sit out and talk till ten which at the time was VERY late. I feel like when you talk at dusk, you just talk about all the deep stuff, and become inspired for the next day, or week.

I don't know what makes it a better time to plan, read, and watch, but I just love it :)


Amesmames xx

P.s Lush review tomorrow hopefully ;)

No comments

Post a Comment

A Weekend in Wellington

When my best friend, Ellie, moved to Wellington for uni at the beginning of the year she made me promise to come at visit her at least once ...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig